Tom Gallagher, Realtor CalBRE 01302719
Tom brings to Sereno Group Real Estate a wealth of skill and professionalism. With over 40 years experience in management, marketing, contract sales and negotiation, Tom's straightforward approach to business has earned him the trust and confidence of his clients for the past 14 years in the South Bay Area.
- Distinguished Achievement Award
- Senior Real Estate Specialists
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Masters of Business Administration, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
It is clear that the real estate market in Silicon Valley is changing dramatically. Transactions are complex and the liabilities to all parties involved have increased with strict regulation. Because of his marketing business background, Tom is able to provide a "needs satisfaction" oriented approach in buying or selling a property. Minimizing the complexity to the client, regardless of the effort required, Tom will work to make your next real estate transaction an enjoyable experience. He is proud to call his clients "friends" at the end of close of escrow.
Jan Gallagher, Real Estate Assistant BRE 00814284
- Bachelor of Science, Sociology, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA